What we did
Specialist vehicles advertising family favourites
Client: Dairy Crest
- Dairy Crest has a large Fleet of tankers and a diverse range of products. They wanted to take advantage of the vehicle’s exposure, branding tractor units with corporate livery while using the 50 sqm of space on the tanker to advertise individual brands.
- VOR time for specialist vehicles is £1,000s per day so a swift turnaround was essential, with installation scheduled around work schedules.
- Exposure to milk can cause some liveries to fail, Dairy Crest needed someone with the right materials expertise to deliver a lasting solution.
- Stewart Signs worked with Dairy Crest’s agency to engineer designs that made the most of the advertising space while taking account of all conspicuity legislation.
- Diary Crest had been dealing with Stewart Signs for over X years and trusted their comprehensive knowledge of corporate and subsidiary brands
- The material was specified to last for X years, but Dairy Crest was confident to extend the life of the tankers for another X years after seeing how well the graphics had lasted.