Stewart Signs Accreditation Scheme & SSASPASS
As our business expands and our installation team continues to grow, we want to reassure our clients that all our on-site installation operations are completed safely and in accordance to our policies and procedures.
To achieve this it is imperative we ensure the right people are allocated, working safely to the highest quality standards.
A unique assessment that all operatives must undertake.
The scheme assesses each individual, taking into account their qualifications, skill level, experience, additional training & licenses (First Aid, IPAF, PASMA, Sentinel, CSCS, Airside pass, etc) and quality standards.
Initially, all approved registered operatives will receive a White graded pass, then depending on their length of service the operative will be reassessed and graded accordingly.
- White grade – issued after SSAS registered/approved
- Bronze grade – eligible after 6 months
- Silver grade – eligible after 1 Years
- Gold grade – eligible after 3 years
The grade will be displayed on the individuals Stewart Signs Accreditation Scheme Pass (SSASPASS) alongside a unique scannable QR code allowing supervisors on site immediate access to their validated documents/licences and training register.
- From May 31st 2018, access to all Stewart Signs client’s sites will be via SSASPASS. It must be produced and worn for the duration of operation.
- Operatives will be unable to work if they cannot produce a valid ‘active’ SSASPASS