SSAS – Stewart Signs Accreditation Scheme
As our business expands and our installation team continues to grow, we want to reassure our clients that all our on site installations are handled correctly and sufficiently. To do so, it is imperative we ensure sure the right people are on the job, safely working to the highest quality standards.
Introducing the SSAS Pass
The SSAS Pass is the unique Stewart Signs Accreditation Scheme that every operative working for our company must register with. An assessment is made of each individual taking into account the qualifications, skill level, experience, licenses, communications reliability and quality standards. From March 1st 2018, access to Stewart Signs working sites will be denied if you cannot produce an valid SSAS Pass confirming your assessment to work.
The Grading system
Initially, all registered operatives will receive a White graded pass, then depending on their length of service the pass will be continually assessed and regraded accordingly.
- White grade – eligible to be assessed after SSAS registration
- Bronze grade – eligible to be assessed after 6 months
- Silver grade – eligible to be assessed after 2 Years
- Gold grade – eligible to be assessed after 3 years
How grading is recorded
The grade will be recorded against the individuals Stewart Signs Identification pass containing a unique QR code allowing us immediate access to your validated documents and training register.
SSAS Pass :
- All operatives must wear their SASS Pass at all times whilst attending Stewart Signs sites.
- Any IPAF, PASMA, SENTINEL, AIRSIDE licenses must be submitted (using the SSAS Pass update form) and will be linked to your unique SSAS I.D.
- SSAS Passes must be produced for scanning when required.