What we did
Screen printed livery strengthens public image with consistent colours and branding
Client: Spectrum Property Care
- Spectrum is responsible for 63,000 homes across the South West. Formed from a merger of several housing associations, it had a new brand and wanted their community to know about it.
- A unique colour was part of this identity, but Spectrum had been unable to find anyone who would consistently and accurately reproduce it.
- Other livery suppliers were also unable to provide aftermarket livery parts following vehicle damage. This was keeping vans off the road, where they couldn’t serve residents.
- Stewart Signs is one of few graphics manufacturers to have a large screen print facility, where inks could be mixed by our expert personnel to achieve the perfect colour match for Spectrum
- With the scale and capacity to print on demand and hold large spare parts inventories, Stewart Signs was able to commit to rapid dispatch of all livery parts for Spectrum’s diverse fleet
- Residents see Spectrum’s vans outside their homes and are reassured to see such a professional brand taking care of the most important thing – their homes.