What we did
Wincanton announces £5m investment in energy sector with newly branded tankers
Client: Wincanton EnergyLink
- Leading 3PL provider Wincanton runs a fleet of 4,000 vehicles, providing supply chain support across 200 sites for hundreds of clients in a diverse range of industries.
- EnergyLink was a new brand, the livery design had to compliment the well-established Wincanton brand while also making its own impact.
- Tankers bring a unique mix of technical challenges, from conspicuity to Hazchem regulations. Livery specification must match the type of substances transported.
- As a tier one supplier to Wincanton, Stewart Signs understands their fleet and were trusted to work with their designers to execute their unique vision within corporate branding guidelines.
- Stewart Signs worked closely with the tanker builders to suit their schedule and supported the supply chain with technical specification information.
- Wincanton was delighted to unveil the first tanker at the Liverpool FPS Show in April 2016, showcasing the breadth of their service offering.