What we did
Brightly coloured, sustainable digital wraps create a real impact for Shropshire Wildlife Trust
Client: Lex Autolease for Shropshire Wildlife trust
- Shropshire Wildlife Trust had some stunning images from their reserves they wanted to see on their new vehicles. Having not previously bought complex livery, they needed an expert.
- Lex Autolease recommended their client speak to Stewart Signs, knowing that they had the in-house studio expertise to transform the images into a bold full wrap
- Shropshire Wildlife Trust considers the environmental impact of everything they do, and livery is no exception. They wanted a sustainable solution.
- Stewart Signs in-house studio manipulated the images provided by the client’s agency to make the most of the space on their fleet of Citroën Berlingo vans.
- Stewart Signs sourced environmentally made, non-PVC film and laminate from 3M’s Envision range. Manufactured using 58% less solvent than traditional vinyl films, and without chlorine or other halogens, the client had another green credential to be proud of. The film is also up to 50% quicker to apply and has a durability of up to 12 years.
- Each variant was custom designed and made, with the end result making a real impact – a great example of what a full wrap can do for your brand.