What we did
New vehicle branding: a breeze for fleet management companies
Client: Carrier UK / SLD Pump & Power
- UTC Group, home of the Chubb brand, needed to livery 25-30 new vehicles for their Carrier UK and SLD Pump & Power businesses.
- Their fleet management partners required a livery provider who could work within the existing supply chain to ensure the new build vehicles could be branded rapidly and enter service immediately.
- Working closely with the UTC in-house studio, the supplier needed to manage any last-minute changes to livery specification or designs, obtaining prototype sign-off prior to roll out.
- Following a successful partnership managing Chubb’s livery for UTC, Fleet Operations Limited selected Stewart Signs as a supplier they could trust to manufacture and fit fleet identities for both brands.
- Providing a valuable support resource to the client design team, Stewart Signs in-house livery studio guided designers on essential amendments to ensure a consistent brand identity across each vehicle type
- Drawing upon extensive product knowledge and technical expertise, Stewart Signs identified a way to manufacture kits to a specification that would last the vehicles expected commercial lifetime and remain within a strict livery budget
- Coordinating with vehicle manufacturer Renault and convertors Edstrom, Stewart Signs delivered a single supplier solution for the UTC group, keeping project costs under control while providing excellent aftercare and consistent brand quality.