What we did
Sign of the times
Client: Curtiss Wright
- When Curtiss-Wright, a globally diversified industrial corporation, consolidated several existing business sites into one, they chose Stewart Signs to bring their new state-of-the-art facility to life with a full building signage and graphic branding programme.
- With the 160,000sqft development near Bournemouth Airport still under construction, liaison between architects, construction contractors and designers would be vital to ensure successful delivery, on-time in full, ready for staff to move in.
- The mission required a single signage partner to project manage and deliver a complete brand solution for the built environment
- Working closely with architects and brand designers to interpret the brief, Stewart Signs manufactured over 600m of wall graphics to communicate Curtiss-Wright’s rich 100+ years of history throughout the premises.
- Window films and intricate glass manifestations provided a continuation of the brand throughout the glazed architecture, resolving issues of privacy between open plan office spaces and meeting rooms in the process.
- Coordinating the project alongside major building works was easily managed via site installation managers. Providing a single point of contact to address any urgent issues or design changes.
- From large illuminated building signs and car park monoliths to internal wayfinding, Stewart Signs took care of surveys, preparatory work and planning permissions in the process.