What we did
BT Fleet’s biggest ever build, seamlessly delivered
Client: BT Fleet
- BT Fleet placed their biggest vehicle order to date, needing 7,500 vans over nine months in 34 different vehicle & livery combinations.
- Vans had to be delivered to a precise schedule to meet the operational needs of a variety of BT Group customers, with late delivery not an option.
- Vehicles were to be converted at multiple sites nationwide, with three different conversion companies.
- Stewart Signs used their deep knowledge of the commercial vehicle supply chain, working behind the scenes with manufacturers and convertors to template, prototype and manufacture the huge range of options.
- They used their purchasing power as one of the UK’s biggest vinyl buyers to get the best raw material prices, passing cost savings on to the client.
- Exacting quality standards meant that OEM parts reached the supply chain with exacting tolerances of colour, size and fit. They achieved brand consistency over all 7,500 vehicles while allowing convertors to operate efficiently, delivering on time.