What we did
LLA in-service fleet rebrand
Client: London Luton Airport
- Supporting a £110 million redevelopment program to become one of the region’s leading airports, London Luton Airport (LLA) wanted to implement a stronger brand identity across their diverse fleet of service vehicles.
- With the site in operation 24/7, they needed a dedicated livery specialist to manage the in-service rebrand safely and securely within a busy airport environment.
- Impact to vehicle operations had to be kept to a minimum.
- Stewart Signs conducted an initial premises survey at LLA to identify suitable fitting locations, removing the need for vehicles to be leave site.
- A full fleet survey and in-house design support ensured each livery visual would be accurately interpreted. Creating a crisp, colour matched uniform finish across varying vehicle types and base colours.
- Cost-effective project planning saw vehicles completed in tranches, adapting the schedule to cover last-minute vehicle callouts or availability. Operating on a weekday working-window to eliminate run-ons and out-of-hours premiums
- Successfully rebranding over 90 vehicles in 4 weeks, the completed project contributed to the biggest brand transformation in the airport’s 80-year history.