Large Format Graphics
Stewart Signs is the partner you can trust to deliver on your client promises. We’ll help you identify site opportunities and make the right impact in every environment. Fully wrapped public transit areas extend brand reach and ownership. Working for the specialist outdoor agency in airports and stations, sports stadia and retail centres, Stewart Signs produces temporary concourse domination projects for maximum impact.
Agencies trust Stewart Signs with complex installations because we know the right products to use, with a range of compliant and durable options. Our specialist team will plan, produce and install a co-ordinated print campaign that include walls, columns, windows, floors, banners, trolley, lift and escalator wraps, creating a fully immersive brand experience We keep you informed, delivering great results to your timescale and returning to restore the original environment when needed.
Large Graphics Services
We are pioneers in the manufacture and installation of large-format graphics, with over 50 years of experience in the field. As technology has evolved, we have continued to innovate to meet the needs of our clients and to find new ways of making an impact.
Stand-alone or part of a bigger mix, our indoor floor and outdoor pavement graphics lead the way. For special events and in-store promotions, tactical merchandising and big brand campaigns, this is a great way to guide consumers and boost sales. In passenger terminals and transit areas, foyers and receptions, retail centres, sports centres and exhibition halls, our range of non-slip floor media is a proven performer. It also helps to know that because we produce and install 3M products, our product is protected.
• In-house teams to see your vision through to execution. Joined-up approach from survey through to manufacture and installation.
• Nationwide installation teams can be mobilised to transform spaces overnight
• We find the ways to make your vision happen and execute it seamlessly
• Capacity, knowledge, PM ability,
• Finding a way to make a brand dominate your environment
• Accurately template and survey application areas to make sure graphics fit
• Health and safety – working with site mgmt. on behalf of the agency
• Install out of hours not impacting on travelling public/passenger services
• High capacity printing and finishing equipment, able to turn around jobs quickly
Types of Large Format Graphics
• Wall & Ceiling films
• Ticket Barriers
• Column / Pillar Wraps
• Escalator wraps
• Stair Risers
• Glass Barriers & Balustrades
• Trolley branding
• Textured Wall Films
• Lift interiors
• Interior Floor graphics
• Exterior Pavements
• Train Station signage
• Promotional / Long Term
• Outdoor floor markers