Vehicle defleeting - Livery removal services
Advertising wraps and liveries help you to gain and retain valuable customers, and the protective nature of a graphic can help conserve your vehicles residual value. But how easy and cleanly will your livery removal be when the time comes to de-fleet?
Choosing the right livery partner to remove your wrap or vehicle graphics can be just as important as choosing the right partner to put it on in the first place.
Our graphic removal service forms part of our quick in-service change program. From full wraps, paint protection film installs, window graphics and pre-spaced text removal, every film has a specific removal technique, all of which require a unique set of skills for a quick and easy removal.
Our team has decades of experience not only in vinyl removal, but vehicle dismantling too, meaning that if anything has to be removed (door handles, lights locks etc,) prior to wrap removal, we know how to go about it safely.
Depending on your business operations, we can collect and redeliver your de-branded company vehicles, or complete on-site removals as part of a rebranding roll out project, saving you time and money wasted on unnecessary downtime.
Livery removal can present many variables, and it is not always clear cut in terms of pricing, which is why we’ll always consult with you to find the best solution to your needs.
What influences the cost of removal;
- Materials used – film quality, adhesive type
- Size of fleet
- In-service vehicle availability & group locations
- Age of wrap / lifecycle stage of graphic
- Graphic coverage – e.g. Paint replacement wrap, full wrap, logos & text
- Level of vehicle dismantling required to remove all graphics
Things to consider;
- Polishing – Livery or graphic installations may require a level of paint correction to remove visible shadows left beneath a graphic known as ‘ghosting’. Full vehicle wraps are usually methodically cleaned prior to installation, and a machine polish can be carried out to bring back a balanced shine to the paint.
- Paint condition – We make wrap removals a straight forward process, and providing the paint condition of the vehicle was suitable at the time of installation, it should remove without any adverse effects to the vehicle’s paintwork.
- Removal Location / Environment – It is always preferred for removals to be completed in controlled conditions, however should on-site removal be required, Access to electricity and a sheltered area to work from is a must.
- Handling of Waste – Graphic removal will ultimately create risk of waste but our customers can rest assured that correct storage and handling of waste forms part of our ISO 14001 environmental accreditation. These risks are assessed, monitored by our QHSE manager and specific procedures and objectives put in place to control and provide continual improvement. As registered upper tier waste carriers, we have agreed procedures to manage hazardous and controlled waste, as well as long term objectives to continually reduce, recycle and reuse wherever practical – further supporting our clients own corporate and social responsibility pledges.