Supplying your artwork
We now offer our customers an easy to use file delivery system. There is no software to install or configure, just compress your files into one .zip file and upload them to our wetransfer channel.
The maximum file size is 20GB and once uploaded you will receive an email confirmation. Once the upload is complete and we have retrieved the file from our secure server you will receive a confirmation email.
Our preferred format is an AI (Adobe Illustrator) file, with a low resolution PDF included as a proof. If you are unable to supply an AI file we will accept a Print Ready PDF as long as all criteria below are adhered to:
- Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities” is checked so that we can take the PDF into Adobe Illustrator to add bleed, overlaps and crop images so that they can be applied in the correct manner.
- If a Print Ready PDF is supplied then please also supply the original construction files and all links.
We will also accept Adobe InDesign files as long as the file has been packaged for output.
Most projects should be submitted on one of our pre-formatted templates at 1%, 10% or 100% scale. If you are not working to one of our templates please adhere to the format below.
All text should be converted to curves, outlines or paths. If fonts are used please make sure that they are supplied with your artwork or this may incur a further charge.
Our templates use layers which allow us to hide/show key elements during the transfer from design files to production files.
- Template – Represents the areas where the graphic will be visible.
- Fixtures and Fittings – The items that will obscure the graphic.
- Bleed – Shows the minimum bleed area required.
- Graphics – Where your final design should be placed.
Do not flatten any layers. All images within the design should be linked, not embedded, with all the linked files supplied.
Please supply a printed colour proof. If not supplied, we will plug and print your file using our standard profiles.
Please supply 100mm bleed on all images.
Please convert bitmap images to CMYK.
Image resolution for large format graphics should be 40-50 dpi at 100% size. Higher or lower resolutions will be unsuitable for use.
Please save images as JPEG or TIFF files.
If you would like us to make adjustments please supply the open PSD files. Only JPEG compressions can be accepted.
Please note: Delays and/or extra costs may apply if any artwork file is submitted after the specified deadline, or does not meet the above requirements. If you have any questions at all please contact our studio on 023 8025 4781.